We have changed streaming providers and are in the process of developing new streaming apps.
Until the new apps are developed, please use the link above to listen on your computer or mobile device.
There may be a prompt to download a new plugin. Please allow the download in order to listen.
These are the rules governing all contests aired on KWNE and on the Kwine.com website. In the following rules, "KWNE" means Broadcasting Corporation of Mendocino County , which owns KWNE radio:
1. No purchase is necessary to enter any KWNE contest.
2. Some KWNE contests will have specific rules that may amend these eligibility values, and these rules will be aired on KWNE during said contest. Only one winner per household is permitted per contest. Any prize awarded to an ineligible listener will be deemed null and void, and an alternate eligible winner may be named.
3. Anytime you call the KWNE studios for a contest you assume that your call will be recorded and may be broadcast and you grant us permission to broadcast the call or record if for later broadcast.
4. As a winner of a KWNE contest your voice, name and/or picture may be used for promotional, broadcast, or Internet purposes.
5. Prizes awarded are not redeemable for cash. No prize is transferable. No substitution for a prize will be made at the request of winner. KWNE reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value.
6. All winners of all contests are responsible for all taxes on prize awarded. All winners of a prize valued at $600 or more will be required to complete the appropriate tax forms at the KWNE studios prior to claiming prize. All winners of prizes over $600 value will be sent a 1099 MISC federal tax form.
7. In the event the winner is subject to or the subject of any order or legal process issued by any governmental agency having jurisdiction over the affairs of the winner (i.e. garnishment, child support order, judgment, lien, and the like), KWNE delivery of the prize to the official representative of the governmental entity claiming a right to the prize shall be thus deemed as KWNE awarding the prize to the winner. KWNE shall be entitled to rely in good faith, upon any documents presented by the representative seeking to collect the prize in lieu of the winner. KWNE shall not be liable for any claim by any winner for damages incidental thereto.
8. All KWNE contests are open to all eligible U.S. residents 18 or over (unless otherwise specified). Contestants must possess a valid form of identification bearing the picture of the contestant acceptable to KWNE that will be presented to KWNE and accepted before the prize is awarded.
9. Winners will be expected to claim prize at the KWNE studios (unless otherwise noted) 1100 Hastings Road Suite B, Ukiah CA between 9am - 5pm, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) within 3 business days of being notified that they are winners, unless there is an expiration date on prize which will be specifically stated.
10. Employees of KWNE and Broadcasting Corporation of Mendocino County , their advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, and immediate families or significant others of each, not eligible to win any contest. Immediate family includes the spouse, great-grandparents, grandparents, parents, brothers, sisters, children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren of the employee and his/her spouse. This also includes individuals for whom the employee is current legal guardian.
11. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Contest is void where prohibited.
12. KWNE reserves the right to disqualify any winner if any contest rules are violated in any way.
13. KWNE and Broadcasting Corporation of Mendocino County , assumes no liability for situations, repairs, or incidents arising from any aspect of any prize awarded in any contest. KWNE and Broadcasting Corporation of Mendocino County , their advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees, and immediate families of each absolve themselves and shall be held harmless from any action or liability arising from any contest or prize awarded in any contest.
14. As a licensee of the FCC and a trustee of the public airwaves, KWNE reserves the right to interrupt and/or discontinue any contest or promotion (and not award the offered prize) at the discretion of KWNE management if world events, the national mood, or public safety so warrant.
15. KWNE reserves the right to amend the rules to any contest at any time. The judge’s decision is always final.
16. For any contest requiring phone entry you must use only the following number unless otherwise specified: (707)462-0945 or (707) 275-0945. The person operating the telephone at KWNE has the final decision as to who is the winning caller.
17. KWNE shall have no responsibility for failure to win or claim any prize based on difficulties with telephone, facsimile, email, or Internet difficulties, or any circumstances in any contest.
18. The following are specifically related to E-contests promotions on http://kwine.com: a. All appropriate information in required fields must be filled out or you will be disqualified. b. To win a prize you must reside within the listening area of KWNE, as defined at the exclusive discretion of KWNE management. c. Any problems with the Internet or email are not KWNE responsibility.
19. A copy of these rules are also available during business hours at the KWNE studios, 1100 Hastings Road, Suite B Ukiah, CA 95482
BCMC KWNE 10/17/13 V1 MC